- It's cold. I know I live 43 degrees south. My freezing temperature is not helped by the load of wood I've currently got, which requires a Very Hot Fire for it to actually burn. OH, the logic. FFS.
- My house resembles Mt Washmore. I'm into load 2 of 4 or 5 for the day. FFS.
- I hate folding washing. FFS.
- It's deceptively sunny outside, which means Millie asks me approximately 5 times per day 'Now it's warmer, can we fill up my little blue pool?' and my answer of 'No, it's winter.' is not met with happiness. FFS.
- Can I get a weary 'what what?' from my parental colleagues about Threenagers. FFS.
- In the interest of my personal ethics, I responded to an email about a paid but undisclosed post for the blog with the request of higher payment and disclosure. The client does not do disclosed sponsored posts. FFS.
- I used to work in newspapers, and that sort of thing HAD to be labelled 'ADVERTORIAL'. FFS.
- I am huge on customer service. When I worked in retail I was always shocked at how surprised my shop's customers were about the high level of service we displayed. FFS.
- It shits me that good service is a rarity. FFS.
- I am the annoying person that rings a business to say what good customer service I had today. NO FFS.
- I ring Coles Online all the time because their drivers are consistently AWESOME and Coles need to know this. They are doing it right. NO FFS.
- My driver thanked me and said that he'd been given a box of nice chocolates from his boss for a job well done. NO FFS.
- I've been trying to source some clear vinyl for a sewing project. It appears to be available in the states, or not at all. Perhaps Spotlight? I haven't tried there yet. I avoid The Big City where possible. FFS.
- I've been ringing a few small online sewing supply businesses to source said vinyl. One had not returned my call, five days later. FFS.
- Another did, and was thankfully very helpful. NO FFS.
- Guess where my business goes next?
You Like to Laugh at Me (it's ok, I do too)
- Sometimes Facebook Page schematics do my head in. FFS.
- I know that I have a loving attentive husband, however it seems that when I bake he is blinded by the delightful scent of freshly baked goods. FFS.
You all on Facebook seemed to like the Ridiculous Spousal Conversation (tm) that ensued this week.
Ridiculous Spousal Conversation of the Day (tm): Mr S: 'Can you please bear in mind that I need food for work when you do the shopping?'Me: 'What do you mean? There's a freezer full of muffins in the laundry.'Mr S: 'You did not tell me.'
Later... I rang him.
Me: 'When I baked you twenty four delicious muffins I SAID 'I will put these in the outside freezer for you. You said 'Okay'. OKAY?'Mr S: 'Okay...'
Never let it be said that I hold a grudge about baked goods.
I'm glad my baked goods, pre coffee frustration is a great source of amusement for everyone.
Have a lovely weekend!